What is my life…
Imagine person A of your OTP realizing they have to win over person B’s pet.
In honor of reaching 1000 posts, I’d decided to refrain from reblogging anything until this beast was done.
Ashara Zavros, primary apprentice of the Sith Inquisitor.
SWTOR OC Appreciation: Imperial Agent
How to participate:
- Submit an UNEDITED screenshot of your Imperial Agent @ bamfbugboy’s submission box with your OC’s name included.
- The screenshot must be from a cutscene.
- The OC must be alone in the screenshot.
- The screenshot must be from the waist up or a bust shot.
- Please submit a screenshot that is as high quality as possible.
Have questions? Contact me!
Deadline for submissions is April 26th for this project. Please reblog and signal boost in order to incorporate as much of the fandom as possible!
For examples of how this project will look, please refer to last summer’s female/male OC appreciation weeks. The more the merrier!
#daily reminder, #summer of swtor, #also I should add that please try to submit screenshots that do not have text on them, #like from subtitles and such ~ tags via bamfbugboy.
Go go go go.
I am using “Putin Pressure on Ukraine” as the title of my international security paper.
Haute Couture alphabet: Hanna Touma s/s 2012
if you didn’t know stuff about humans you would think they get mad at the weirdest stuff
like one human raises their thumb to another human
that’s good, humans like that
one human raises their middle finger to another human
humans do NOT LIKE THAT
humans think that is a BAD FINGER
don’t you DARE raise that specific finger at me
any other finger is ok just not that one
Anthropology will be the hard elective in alien school.
Can I get a t-shirt w warehouse 13 season 5 on it?
Because this season is the artifact that almost killed me
i did the thing and it hurts so, so bad.
congratulations, you’ve almost been killed by the show. You’re now *officially* a Warehouse 13 fan
Not a promaster on Mando’a but uh. Very good. Interrogation pronoun you shut up Mando’a? what? help?
I think they’re asking you to not speak Mando’a or perhaps asking if you can’t speak Mando’a. In rather poor Mando’a in my opinion. “Ne’johaa’ir” isn’t even a word. It would be more understandable if it was “Ne’johaair”, since that should have been the basic form of the verb (to shut up), but noooo.
"Very good. Could/Can you not speak (shut up) Mando’a?" is the closest I can get to in order to make sense of the whole… attempt at speaking Mando’a.
Kids these days. Tsk tsk.
That little jerk >:(
"Can you not speak mando’a" IRONICALLY SAID IN POOR MANDO’A
Thank you for pointing this out.
I DREAMED ABOUT THIS, ABOUT TEARING EACH OTHER APART:
An Imperial Agent + Hunter fanmix
"…It was almost beautiful."
1. Midnight City - M83 | 2. A Little Death - The Neighborhood | 3. Plug In Baby - Muse | 4. The Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails | 5. I Never Told You What I Did For A Living - My Chemical Romance | 6. Mercy - Hurts | 7. Nothing Without You - Markus Shulz ft. Ana Diaz | 8. Only - Nine Inch Nails | 9. Tainted Love -Soft Cell | 10. Breath -Breaking Benjamin | 11. My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy | 12. Not Strong Enough - Apocalyptica | 13. Closer - Nine Inch Nails | 14. Knights of Cydonia - Muse | 15. Set Fire to the Rain - Adele | 16. I'm Your Villain - Franz Ferdinand | 17. The Perfect Drug - Nine Inch Nails | 18. Hysteria - Muse | 19. Evil Angel - Breaking Benjamin | 20. Be Invited - Twilight Singers
Starting May 1st, we’re kicking off the Summer of SWTOR a little early with a month of love for all the underappreciated NPCs. All sorts of fanworks (art, fic, mixes, graphics, meta, etc) are welcome.
- Week One: Unromanceable Crew Members
- Week Two: All the Crew Ladies ♥
- Week Three: Story NPCs (Crysta Markon, Theron Shan, Darth Zash, Ava Jaxo, etc)
- Week Four: Free-For-All. If you missed an earlier week or want to do something for an entire crew, this is the week to post it.
If you have any questions, my ask box is open. :)
these were the last of the doodles from tonight’s stream! ouo
… And then we have old man ‘Kheshi, and then the Dabarein siblings at the bottom (Coshbyss on the left, Azukni on the right)